Al Ibtida: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru MI is a scientific journal that focuses on critical studies of basic education. Investigated the dynamics of learning of children at the primary level / Madrasah Ibtida’iyah. Besides focusing on the development of studies issues of basic education.
Al Ibtida: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru MI published by PGMI Department of Teaching and Training Education Faculty, IAIN Syekh Nurjati Cirebon. Publishing two times a year, ie Issue 1 Issue 2 in June and October and already have a registration number p-ISSN: 2442-5133 and e-ISSN: 2527-7227 published by the Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI). Since 2016, Al Ibtida: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru MI in cooperation with the Association of Lecturers PGMI Indonesia.
Al Ibtida: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru MI has been indexed by Indonesian Publication Index (IPI), Moraref, Google Scholar, Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE), Mendeley, Citeulike, WorldCat, Academia.Edu, Academic Resource Index, Scholarsteer, Directory of Research Journals Index (DRJI), Universal Impact Factor (UIF), Indonesia One Search, and others.
Currently, Al Ibtida: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru MI is in the process of review by the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) and Index Copernicus
- Internalization of Riau Malay Culture in Developing the Morals of Madrasah Ibtidaiyah Students
- The Effect of Independence Education in Islamic Boarding School on the Development of Emotional Intelligence of Elementary School Students
- Developing Entrepreneurship Education Model in Improving the Skills of Recycling of Elementary School Students
- The Analysis of Self-Efficacy and Classroom Management as Contributors to Teacher Personality of Madrasah Ibtidaiyah
- The Analysis of Critical Thinking Skills of Primary School Teacher Candidates in Solving Mathematical Problems
- Improving Reading Comprehension Skills of International Elementary School Students through Blended Learning
- Managing School Culture on Excellent Elementary School in East Java Indonesia
- The Analysis of Students’ Learning Obstacles on the Fraction Addition Material for Five Graders of Elementary Schools
- Integrated STEM through Project Based Learning and Guided Inquiry on Scientific Literacy Abilities in Terms of Self-Efficacy Levels
- Elementary School Teachers’ Perceptions of Digital Technology Based Learning in the 21st Century: Promoting Digital Technology as the Proponent Learning Tools