Al Ibtida: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru MI is a scientific journal that focuses on critical studies of basic education. Investigated the dynamics of learning of children at the primary level / Madrasah Ibtida’iyah. Besides focusing on the development of studies issues of basic education.
Al Ibtida: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru MI published by PGMI Department of Teaching and Training Education Faculty, IAIN Syekh Nurjati Cirebon. Publishing two times a year, ie Issue 1 Issue 2 in June and October and already have a registration number p-ISSN: 2442-5133 and e-ISSN: 2527-7227 published by the Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI). Since 2016, Al Ibtida: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru MI in cooperation with the Association of Lecturers PGMI Indonesia.
Al Ibtida: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru MI has been indexed by Indonesian Publication Index (IPI), Moraref, Google Scholar, Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE), Mendeley, Citeulike, WorldCat, Academia.Edu, Academic Resource Index, Scholarsteer, Directory of Research Journals Index (DRJI), Universal Impact Factor (UIF), Indonesia One Search, and others.
Currently, Al Ibtida: Jurnal Pendidikan Guru MI is in the process of review by the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) and Index Copernicus
- The Analysis of Science Process Skills on Pre-Service Elementary School Teachers
- Teachers’ Strategies in Developing and Measuring Students’ Communication Skills
- The Effect of Communication and Policy-Making to Teacher’s Performance on Strategic Madrasah Leadership during Pandemic Covid-19
- Developing Module for Two-Dimensional Course Based on Ethnomathematics for Fourth Grade of Elementary School Student
- The Effect of Nature of Science (NoS) Explicit Learning Design on Students’ NoS Comprehension at Elementary School
- Developing Edutainment-Based Comic Media in Integrative-Thematic Learning in the Elementary School
- The Effect of Edmodo-Based E-Learning toward Participation and Understanding of Elementary School Teacher Candidate
- Utilization of Literature Based Math in Developing Didactic Designs for Students’ Mathematical Understanding in the Decimal Concept
- The Analysis of Self-Efficacy and Classroom Management as Contributors to Teacher Personality of Madrasah Ibtidaiyah
- Managing School Culture on Excellent Elementary School in East Java Indonesia